Need a place to stay or accommodation in NSW / ACT?
Important information about visiting our tourist and caravan parks during Coronavirus / COVID-19
Updated 6th April 2020.
In these troubling and uncertain times, we want to assure you that our caravan parks are open to accommodate members of the public who fall within the categories listed below as specified by NSW State Government legislation outlined in the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020, as follows:
- essential workers who want and/or need to isolate themselves from family and housemates;
- persons working in the local area;
- travellers returning to their primary residence and full-time travellers (i.e. grey nomads) without a permanent address;
- persons who have no other place of permanent residence or whose primary place of residence is temporarily unavailable;
- persons whose domestic situation has become unsafe; and
- existing permanent residents of the caravan park or camping ground.
If you are unsure whether you fall into one of the categories above, feel free to contact each park direct for clarification. We’re here to help!
Supplying evidence of your travel intent
Should you be seeking to stay at any of our parks, you must contact them direct beforehand as legislation requires that all tourist park visitors supply information about their circumstances. For this reason, we insist that visitors not just ‘front up’ to the park as your situation may not fall within State Government requirements and we will have no alternative but to turn you away.
Travelling for pleasure?
No caravan or holiday park in NSW is allowed to legally open to tourists or people seeking a quick getaway at this time. We are only above to legally accommodated guests falling into the categories outlined above and, unfortunately, if you cannot supply evidence pertaining to this then your request will be rejected.
Keeping our visitors safe during Coronavirus / COVID-19
Updated 6th April 2020.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority at this time. The Covid-19 precautionary measures of our tourist parks (where applicable) are as follows:
- We are closely following and adhering to the latest Government guidelines
- Cleaning, maintenance and reception staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE), where applicable;
- Additional cleaning is being undertaken throughout the day;
- Guest common areas and facilities are closed to the public (i..e pools, BBQ areas, camp kitchens, etc);
- Staff and guests must comply with social distancing regulations;
- No cash handling – Tap and Go payments only
- Payments for bookings taken over the phone or online
- All arrivals are made via our check-in box previously used for after-hours check-in/check-outs
If you have any questions about our policies and procedures during this time, please contact our park managers direct for more information.